Thursday, June 11, 2009

Future plans

Soooo life has been crazy for the past 4 years now.Graduation right around the corner and my job is stressing me out like always about hours lol anywayssss the summer is here sooo expect more bloggy time from me and my no life having ass :(

Graduation
Summer + Father daughter time <3>
Bdays
Navy
sooo much to look forward to in the next couple of months
also tee's will be produced soon too, like real soon

ATTENTION*** if you live in the 757 there is a legends in hpt. and the fortunate manager there is selling his deadstock OG DefiningMomentsPackage package (size 10) for retail i believe.Shit has literally been on the fucking shelf for 2 solid weeks :( damnnnnn youuuu prommmmm

1 comments:

Anonymous June 11, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

I like the future it always looks better than now.haha

Back to TOP